1. Your wedding photography style in 5 words or less:
Light, fresh and creative. I know this is going beyond 5 words, but - I love capturing smiles, hugs, emotions and candid moments, using the most beautiful backgrounds that we can find around us. Luckily in the Riviera Maya, there's never a lack of stunning scenery!
2. Favorite part of the wedding day to photograph:
Getting ready and the Bride & Groom session, when I can really connect with the couple.
3. Favorite/craziest wedding moment you’ve captured:One time when filming a Trash the Dress session in Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), the couple had arranged for a helicopter tour as part of the shoot. The funny thing is that the pilot told me it was better if we removed the door of the chopper to get better photos. I thought he was joking, but he wasn't! We flew around the beaches of Punta Cana with no door. It was an amazing and dizzying experience to say the least. ;)
4. If you could shoot a wedding anywhere in the world, it would be:
Somewhere in Asia, or the Maldives.
5. If I weren’t a wedding videographer, I would be: