CELE, lead associate PHOTOGRAPHER
I’ve been photographing for over 8 years between Spain and the United States. One of the clearest memories that I have from my childhood is my Mom with a camera. I remember her setting up the camera and then asking my Dad to hold it, so she could be in a nice photo with us. I love to spend time looking at those pictures - that’s probably the main reason why I love to create memories for other people. When not shooting you can generally find me spending time with friends and family, enjoying my self-described status as a shameless cat lady, or heading out on a camping adventure in the great outdoors.
View Cele's gallery, here!
1. Your wedding photography style in 5 words or less:
Photojournalism, natural, clean.
2. Favorite part of the wedding day to photograph:
Getting ready & portraits!
3. Favorite/craziest wedding moment you’ve captured:
Any Dad’s first look, I live them like my own.
4. If you could shoot a wedding anywhere in the world, it would be:
Any old and cozy town in Spain would be just perfect, but maybe a Indonesian temple would be my last answer!
5. If I weren’t a photographer, I would be:
A full-time traveler! Well…or floral artist.