I'm a Peruvian photographer, music lover and art addict with a degree in Fine Arts. Aside from photography, I love traveling, trying out new cuisines and above all - spending time with my beautiful wife and son.
I've been working as a wedding photographer for over 10 years, 8 of which have been spent in stunning Cancún, Mexico! I truly love spending time with couples on their wedding day, forming a connection and capturing their love in a natural, authentic way.
1. Your wedding photography style in 5 words or less:
Creative, artistic, romantic, candid, colorful
2. Favorite part of the wedding day to photograph:
Getting ready for beautiful detail shots, plus the ceremony for candid emotions!
3. Favorite/craziest wedding moment you’ve captured:
An absolutely touching moment when a Father of the Bride read a letter his daughter wrote to him. Hugs, emotions and tons of happy tears.
4. If you could shoot a wedding anywhere in the world, it would be:
I would love to shoot in the countryside of Italy, Spain or Scotland - preferably surrounded by fields and a castle!
5. If I weren’t a wedding photographer, I would be:
Constantly traveling the world with my family (and camera gear), endlessly learning about people & cultures.