Loren, lead PHOTOGRAPHER
I have been fortunate that my photography work has taken me to various parts of the world. I love to experience new cultures and capture moments, both large and small! Being a part of your special day is an honor and a responsibility that I take very seriously. That said, I also like for it to be fun! When not shooting, you can find me acting on stage or screen, reading a good book, catching up on old films, and doing yoga!
View Loren's gallery, here!
1. Your wedding photography style in 5 words or less:
Romantic, fun, photo-journalistic “documentary” approach.
2. Favorite part of the wedding day to photograph:
Sunset portraits with the couple (if possible). Taking a moment for the two of you to reconnect amidst the craziness of the day can be really special. I love using beautiful light to showcase the love between you!
3. Favorite/craziest wedding moment you’ve captured:
I once had a groom zipline down to the altar. That was fun. :)
4. If you could shoot a wedding anywhere in the world, it would be:
Paris, France. Très romantique, non?
5. If I weren’t a photographer, I would be:
Can you be a professional dog cuddler? I’d do that.