Capturing I do's all throughout the Riviera Maya, Emmanuel is a fun, extroverted and passionate wedding photographer dedicated to documenting your day in natural, authentic style. Emmanuel is the proud father of two beautiful girls, Ruth & Nohemi, who are dedicated to keeping him on his toes. ;) When not shooting Emmanuel can be found sipping a strong espresso, listening to some good music, and spending time with his family.
1. Your wedding photography style in 5 words or less:
Natural light, portraiture, photojournalism
2. Favorite part of the wedding day to photograph:
I love the 1st look and bride & groom session, plus capturing getting ready as well as all of the details.
3. Favorite/craziest wedding moment you’ve captured:
When the ceremony ended and the bride and groom ran straight to the sea, jumped in and went for a swim!
4. If you could shoot a wedding anywhere in the world, it would be:
Moraine Lake in Banff National Park (Canada), or a temple in Bali.
5. If I weren’t a wedding photographer, I would be:
Still doing something creative - perhaps in music? Definitely traveling, and drinking more coffee!